Competitive Advantage knows construction
Being active in the construction sector allows us to understand the challenges faced by you and your customers. This in-depth understanding means we can quickly understand your requirements and propose an effective solution.
We have a presence with a number of key construction industry organisations and initiatives such as: CIMCIG, BIM4M2 and Construction Products Association, meaning we are in touch with developments in the industry. Working actively with these construction industry organisations we have delivered a number of reports on key issues, such as sustainability, the Green Deal and Building information Modelling.
Chris Ashworth, founder of Competitive Advantage, regularly speaks at high level industry conferences and events, for organisations including AIS, NMBS, CIMCIG, NICEIC, ECA and TRADA. Chris also writes regularly for Construction News, RIBA Insight, ECA Today, Interiors Insight and Voltimum.
Chris Ashworth has developed a reputation as one of the construction industries leading authorities on specification selling
You should choose us because:
- Chris Ashworth, founder of Competitive Advantage, has over 30 years sales and marketing experience in the construction industry. He is one of the construction industry’s leading authorities on specification selling, is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a chartered marketer
- Our specialist team have a construction industry background
- Members of our team have worked overseas during their careers giving them an understanding of international practices
- Although UK based we have clients throughout Europe and North America
- We have a specialist understanding of the specification process and can help you deliver an effective strategy in this area.
- Our expertise includes the different buyer/seller relationships and we understand the changing role of influencers in the construction project process
- Our ongoing research activities give us an extensive and up-to-date understanding of construction industry issues.
- We have a presence with a number of key construction industry organisations such as: CIMCIG, Construction Products Association and Construction Industry Council, meaning we are in touch with, and sometimes enablers of, developments in the industry.
- Organising seminars and events for CIMCIG, including the Construction Marketing Awards, keeps us informed and aware of the latest thinking in construction marketing.
- We have strong relationships with a number of the leading communication agencies that specialise in the construction sector. We can work collaboratively with them on your project, providing strategic sales and marketing advice to inform your communication strategy.
We provide high quality, informative data at an affordable cost.