Competitive Advantage knows construction
Being active in the construction sector allows us to understand the challenges faced by you and your customers. This in-depth understanding means we can quickly understand your requirements and propose an effective solution.
Chris Ashworth, founder of Competitive Advantage, regularly speaks at high level industry conferences and events, for organisations including AIS, NMBS, CIMCIG, NICEIC, ECA and TRADA. Chris also writes regularly for Construction News, RIBA Insight, ECA Today, Interiors Insight and Voltimum.
Chris Ashworth has developed a reputation as one of the construction industries leading authorities on specification selling
You should choose us because:
- Chris Ashworth, founder of Competitive Advantage, has over 35 years sales and marketing experience in the construction industry. He is one of the construction industry’s leading authorities on specification selling, is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a chartered marketer
- Our specialist team have a construction industry background
- We have a specialist understanding of the construction specification process and can help you deliver an effective strategy in this area.
- Our expertise includes the different buyer/seller relationships and we understand the changing role of influencers in the construction project process
- Our ongoing research activities give us an extensive and up-to-date understanding of construction industry issues.
- Organising seminars and events for CIMCIG, including the Construction Marketing Awards, keeps us informed and aware of the latest thinking in construction marketing.
- We have strong relationships with a number of the leading communication agencies that specialise in the construction sector. We can work collaboratively with them on your project, providing strategic sales and marketing advice to inform your communication strategy.
We provide high quality, informative construction market data at an affordable cost.