Construction market feedback and evaluation
Market feedback and evaluation is vital for informing your construction business strategy.
Regular evaluation of the construction market provides you with a complete understanding of your market place and the sectors you operate in; giving insight into the key drivers, what the opportunities and challenges are and how things are evolving. Regular construction market evaluation also demonstrates how you are placed against your competitors, comparing strengths and weaknesses, including price.
To make informed decisions you need to fully understand your construction market sector. That means understanding:
- Market size and your share of it
- Which sectors you are most successful in and why?
- What the growth prospects for these construction market sectors are, in the short to medium term
- Other construction market sectors which offer growth potential
The benefits of construction market feedback and evaluation:
- Enables you to fully understand your market and so make informed decisions when developing your construction business strategy
- Be confident of making the right decision in terms of product investment and development
- Identify opportunities for new and existing products and services
- Anticipate future demand
- Identify new construction market sectors you could move into and the risks
- Track progress and evaluate success for your construction business or a particular product or service
The benefits of working with us for construction market research:
- We have been conducting research for the construction sector since 2000
- Our specialist team have been recruited from sales, marketing and design roles within the construction sector
- We are experienced at interviewing construction industry decision makers: architects, engineers, project managers, estimators, large & small contractors, sub-contractors, distributors, wholesalers and merchants.
- We publish standard reports that can be drawn on to complement your research findings
- Our commercial experience means that as well as reporting findings we are able to interpret these effectively and make sound business recommendations
- If your research identifies a training requirement, or a need for strategy development we have the expertise to support you with this
- We provide high quality, informative data at an affordable cost
Learn about customer perception surveys
Or consider benchmarking loyalty to your construction brand
To learn more about conducting bespoke research download our eBook: A How-to Guide for Market Research in the Construction Industry.
Browse our market research reports, available to purchase online