How do you decide your marketing spend and then justify it to the Finance Director?
Even when starting with a bottom-up process it is useful to have a comparison with other similar companies.
Competitive Advantage Consultancy has completed a survey of marketing activity and spend in the construction sector for Manufacturers, Contractors, Professional Services and Suppliers (Wholesaler, Distributor, Merchant).
The Marketing Activity & Spend research is designed to help you:
- Evaluate marketing spend in relation to turnover by construction sector
- Understand proportion of spend per marketing activity per construction sector and how these have changed since 2011
- Be aware of how spend on traditional marketing may change in 2014 and where budgets will be focused for digital channels
- Know of the levels of enquiries received against channels used
- Understand how others evaluate and measure ROI
- Evaluate attitudes towards marketing expediture over 2011, 2012, 2013 with a view to 2014
The survey, conducted through July to September 2013 & published October 2013, covers marketing spend as a proportion of turnover, how the budget is split, usage of digital marketing and trends between 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014..
This reports contains 83 charts & tables.
The report costs just £50.00 + VAT