Competitive Advantage Consultancy specialises in market research, sales & marketing training, strategy development and implementation specific to the construction industry. We’ve helped introduce initiatives such as specification sales and key account management, supported business re-structuring, mergers and rebranding and completed extensive research such as market evaluation, mystery shopper, customer satisfaction and perception surveys.
We aim to provide our clients with high quality data at an affordable cost, so empowering them to grow profitably through customer focus.
Strictly no agency enquiries.
B2B Construction Market Researcher
Expansion means that Competitive Advantage have an opening for an additional professional market researcher to join our team conducting business to business market research telephone interviews.
This role involves conducting telephone interviews from a pre-defined questionnaire with business professionals at all levels across the construction sector. The role will also encompass face to face interviews when required.
Based in our Farnborough office this role offers flexible hours, full or part time.
- Conduct high-quality, in-depth telephone interviews with experts in different construction sectors, to uncover the latest trends and key drivers for construction and the built environment.
- Engage in knowledgeable discussion with respondents in a professional and personable manner in order to ensure respondents are happy to be re-contacted.
- Interviewing from a pre-defined questionnaire on industry topics such as BIM, BREEAM, Part P and the Circular Economy.
- Navigate gatekeepers and negotiate pushbacks to reach the person who is able to address our questions.
- Keep an accurate record of all contact with respondents, results and responses of your interviews.
- Ensure confidentiality of all collected data.
- Follow project specifications with a high level of accuracy and integrity, adhering to project deadlines.
- Share feedback that requires immediate attention as required.
- Maintain company dialling standard.
- Exercised courtesy and professionalism to all respondents.
- Previous experience of business to business market research.
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and confident with great telephone manner.
- Be able to engage in a knowledgeable discussion with respondents in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office in order to accurately record responses using Excel.
- Target driven with a deep pride in the quality of work.
- Previous call centre/customer service experience.
- Good command of the English language both written and verbal.
- An understanding of the building and construction industry would be an advantage.
- Experience using a CRM.
Please email your full CV to email@example.com